NO pictures or video may be taken at any of our events with these exceptions:
- We have hired you to shoot photos or video for US. Being hired by a fighters does not automatically qualify you. If a fighters hires you to shoot for them, you or they must apply for permission/credentials to shoot at our event and fill out proper paperwork sharing copyright and agreeing to send us copies of all photos and videos taken.
- You are a non-accredited media member that we have approved prior to an event. You must purchase a general admission ticket and apply for EACH event unless we have expressly given you permission for more than one event. You must still purchase a ticket to each event even if you are given permission to shoot more than one event. Prior permission does not guarantee that you will be granted permission again. Permission may be withdrawn at any time for any reason.
- You are an accredited media member that we have approved prior to an event. You do not need to purchase a general admission ticket but must apply for EACH event unless we have expressly given you permission for more than one event. Prior permission does not guarantee that you will be granted permission again. Permission may be withdrawn at any time for any reason.
- If you are granted permission to shoot photos and/or video then you are considered a Media Member. As such, you are required to abide by the policy listed below.
- We will NO LONGER allow day-of access/application to Media Members. ANYONE wishing to take photographs and/or video must be pre-approved.
APPLICATION FOR MEDIA CREDENTIALS/MEDIA POLICY
• Media credentials will be issued only to accredited media outlets and to working media members on specific assignment.
• Freelance reporters, bloggers, videographers, photographers, etc may NOT be issued credentials at promoter’s discretion.
• ANY freelance reporters, bloggers, videographers, photographers, etc/non-accredited media that are chosen will only be issued if you have purchased a ticket.
• Credentials will be granted within three (3) days of event and issued at the event.
• Photography will be allowed only in designated areas.
• Video is not permitted by journalists or photographers, only approved broadcast outlets or pre-approved video crews.
• Photographers and videographers will have to sign an additional waiver on-site before the event regarding imagery rights. Copyrights must be shared and copies of photographs and/or video taken MUST be sent to OO Fights within 48 hours of event unless otherwise agreed upon by OO Fights in writing.
• Media seating will be designated by media director at event.
• Note: Due to increased popularity, cageside positioning is NOT guaranteed.
Contact our Media Director at email@example.com with questions or to answer any media related requests.